Since May 2011
Supplier: Atos, formerly Siemens Convergence Creators, Vienna, Austria
Customer: Eutelsat, Arabsat, Avanti Communications, Telekom Indonesia etc.
A system for monitoring of the satellite broadcasting used especially by satellite operators to provide a telecommunication, sat-tv (DVBS-2) and other broadcasting.
The system provides possibility to measure the broadcasting in the real time, to compare nominal and measured values of the broadcasting or to detect and localize interferers. The system consists of the servers performing the measurements and the client with the user interface.
The project was awarded a prize as the first system providing the Carrier ID to identify the broadcaster.
- Print/export module - created from scratch, popular among the customers
- GUI for Blind Scan, Carrier ID, Terrestial interference search and many more
- Report modules
- satnews.com, March 30th, 2015: Arabsat's Dirab Earth Station Gains Siemens SIECAMS For CID + Satellite Monitoring
- satnews.com, June 17th, 2014: BREAKING NEWS...Just In From Siemens Convergence Creators...Makes Peace... Provides Satellite Interference Mitigation
- satellitetoday.com, June 12th, 2014: Eutelsat Completes Carrier ID Upgrade Ahead of World Cup
- spacetechexpo.com, March 3rd, 2014: Siemens’ SIECAMS Offers Single Solution for Satellite Interference
- satnews.com, August 6th, 2012: Siemens CMT... Let Me See Your ID... (SATCOM)